Saturday, December 17, 2011

V.A.R.I.O.U.S. Media Relocating to East Coast Maybe?

Aloha! We have left the island of Maui due to unforeseen sale of our home office. This leaves founder Peter Rosen and the future of Visionary Artists Resources Including Other Unique Services (V.A.R.I.O.U.S. Media, 501c3) once again up in the air. All records and historic documentation is currently in storage.

 Peter is proposing to PUFFIN FOUNDATION the re-establishment of V.A.R.I.O.U.S. Media Ink: The INTERACTIVE Visionary Artists Showcase and Networking Events - first born in 1980; as a means to an end: birthing Creativity Cafe™.

 We would like nothing more than to see a network of venues custom tailored to the needs and personality of the CREATIVE PERSON.

If you'd like to be part of our founders team here in NEW JERSEY, please contact Peter through this blog.


Thanks for participating in presenting your art
 All rights reserved, copyright 2011-22 by Peter H. Rosen/ V.A.R.I.O.U.S. Media

1 comment:

MauiMacMan said...

FYI, Puffin at the end of June 2012 passed on empowering my proposal. I had spoken with the head of the organization several times in the last few years; my idea was always met with warm enthusiasm. I will have to have a conversation with the director to discover what it was that stopped my proposal from being accepted for funding?